Mornin' Folks!
Coffee me up...........
Drink a few cups, have a few smokes and see how the wind be today-
damn, I hate wind............
I must find this-
Spirit 'Live From the Time Coast'
but only see it in stores across the big water......wtf?!?!
Been a hell of a week here, tonight I need to get out and rent a movie or a videogame and relax, so I am open for suggestion. And I have a GameCube [img]wink.gif[/img]
Today in History
- In 1911, Calbraith P. Rodgers arrived in Pasadena, Calif., completing the first transcontinental airplane trip in 49 days.
- In 1968, Richard M. Nixon won the presidency, defeating Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey and third-party candidate George C. Wallace.
Today's Birthdays: Musician Myron Floren ("The Lawrence Welk Show") is 85. Singer-songwriter Ike Turner is 73. Actor Chris Robinson is 66. Actress Elke Sommer is 64. Singer Art Garfunkel is 63. Actor-playwright Sam Shepard is 61. Singer Peter Noone is 57. Actor Robert Patrick is 46. Singer Bryan Adams is 45. Actress Tilda Swinton is 44. Actress Tatum O'Neal is 41. Actress Andrea McArdle is 41. Rock singer Angelo Moore (Fishbone) is 39. Rock musician Mark Hunter (James) is 36. Actor Sam Rockwell is 36. Country singers Heather and Jennifer Kinley (The Kinleys) are 34. Actor Corin Nemec is 33. Rock musician Jonny Greenwood (Radiohead) is 33. Country singer-musician Ryan Adams is 30. Actor Jeremy Lelliott is 22.
Mornin' Folks!
Coffee me up...........
Drink a few cups, have a few smokes and see how the wind be today-
damn, I hate wind............
I must find this-
Spirit 'Live From the Time Coast'
but only see it in stores across the big water......wtf?!?!
mpadblp...mbfbffvccccccoffee? [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img] nite nite.
Morning. It's grocery day. Have I mentioned before how much I hate going to the grocery store??? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
I need about a quart of chocolate milk to get me going this morning. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] Hope the wind cooperates for ya SW. And yippie for more "this day in history" from MM! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Man, I must be old. Outside of Tatum, I didn't know anyone on that birthday list younger than 60.
Better mix in some Geritol with the coffee, and pass me the high-fiber donuts.
Good morning everyone! Hope everyones is feeling better then me. Bad news concerning my shift at my job. They really start to piss me off [img]mad.gif[/img] (thrust me, someone needs to do a lot to piss me off). Besides that everythings fine... or almost...
So I'll take some coffee, extra strong please, I need the energie.
Ho, and a good news to finish. Some region have received snow last night!! YES!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] *does the happy dance*
.
.
.
.
.
*then thinks about his jobs and goes back to pissed off mode*
Morning Gang.
Coke and a smoke then i gotta blaze.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks SNAPE.....Originally posted by ?SNAPE?:
Morning. It's grocery day. Have I mentioned before how much I hate going to the grocery store??? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
I need about a quart of chocolate milk to get me going this morning. [img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img] Hope the wind cooperates for ya SW. And yippie for more "this day in history" from MM! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
I also have to go to the supermarket this evening. The problem is that my maid prepares the list out of order. You don't know what is to work on an aisle and return two or three times again to get a product.
mornin' all.....my daughter is not feeling well so i'll be staying home from work today....but i should be getting my orders from kim today, so that sort of brightens things up...
i'll take an O.J. today...(don't drink coffee) [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
You shouldn't be asking people to "thrust" you around here Grail. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Morning all! It's the feckin' weekend! Sunday I go rake leaves at my parents house. They live next to some woods so there are a lotto feckin' leaves!
Fortunately, unlike snow, once you rake them they stay gone until next Fall.
Bookmarks